Enojón Enojón

All this did was made me happy. Keep up with making people feel feelings.

Brutally Honest With Teddy - Divorce (Ep 1) Brutally Honest With Teddy - Divorce (Ep 1)

Only thing i have a problem with, is the mixing of the audio. I had to turn down the volume :( .The animation, music, and style is really good. :D good job.

Lame Stick Figure Guy Lame Stick Figure Guy

This was very good :) . the animation was passable, having a few hiccups here and there. The music... could have some work. I know those kicks and snares along with dem synths. ANYWAY. I thought this was pretty oooookay.

Bennitori responds:

Yay! Thanks! Yeah, I have since learned that music is not one of my talents. Hopefully some of my future animation will be a bit smoother.

Nidus Nidus

So far this has been waste of my time. So there's only one level? And it's just a advertisement to go to a website? .... The character would get stuck on some of the platforms. Also, whenever I kill a black bird, i could still die from touching it as it fell off the screen.

Where is cat? Where is cat?

Music was what made it worth while. It just FEELS so... feels like a game that was worth my time playing it. :D I got through it pretty quick, 'cept for the mouse in the tree ;/ had to do the "moving mouse around until something turned red" dealio...

THIS IS A GOOD GAME when you have the spare time. Music is brilliant. Also, unless you suck at "find its", this'll give you a smile when you finish. Just turn your headphones down ;). You sir deserve
5 STARS

Basketball Mini Basketball Mini

Ugh... FINALLY got the volleyball :D . so now.... For the first like.... 7 min this game was FUN. It was frustrating-ly fun, where the difficulty was put on YOU, the player. It was the player's fault if they couldn't score points. Well that's just me I think...
The Music... oh.... the MUSIC. It was fine for awhile... Then I couldn't take it, turned the audio off, and continued.
Pretty alright. Just wish that the volleyball would have different physics :( kinda disappointed when it bounced JUST LIKE THE BASKETBALL.
Good game.... Good game. 3.5 STARS for letting a player get hooked, but later gets their ears numb with music and playing with only a basketball.

[Techno] Classic Techno (Loop) [Techno] Classic Techno (Loop)

Nailed it with the feeling. I love the early age of techno :D

Etobio responds:

Cheers! I'm going to go off on a limb and say you listened to B0UNC3?

Trillionz (Original Mix) Trillionz (Original Mix)

Okay so this is loud AF. And at most that's a good thing, except when it clouds up the story. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. It's just too much up in my face. with more experience comes the knack for making crisp mixes. I like this, just.... too cloudy.

Khris responds:

thanks, i'll take this and try to use it to my benefit.

Clockwork Clockwork

That was.... :D . giving you four stars for the amazing 3 min and 4 sec you gave me. Minus one star for some EQing in some places. Like the bass rises and the lack of "sparkle" high parts. Good song :) .