Nidus Nidus

So far this has been waste of my time. So there's only one level? And it's just a advertisement to go to a website? .... The character would get stuck on some of the platforms. Also, whenever I kill a black bird, i could still die from touching it as it fell off the screen.

Where is cat? Where is cat?

Music was what made it worth while. It just FEELS so... feels like a game that was worth my time playing it. :D I got through it pretty quick, 'cept for the mouse in the tree ;/ had to do the "moving mouse around until something turned red" dealio...

THIS IS A GOOD GAME when you have the spare time. Music is brilliant. Also, unless you suck at "find its", this'll give you a smile when you finish. Just turn your headphones down ;). You sir deserve
5 STARS

Basketball Mini Basketball Mini

Ugh... FINALLY got the volleyball :D . so now.... For the first like.... 7 min this game was FUN. It was frustrating-ly fun, where the difficulty was put on YOU, the player. It was the player's fault if they couldn't score points. Well that's just me I think...
The Music... oh.... the MUSIC. It was fine for awhile... Then I couldn't take it, turned the audio off, and continued.
Pretty alright. Just wish that the volleyball would have different physics :( kinda disappointed when it bounced JUST LIKE THE BASKETBALL.
Good game.... Good game. 3.5 STARS for letting a player get hooked, but later gets their ears numb with music and playing with only a basketball.