[Techno] Classic Techno (Loop) [Techno] Classic Techno (Loop)

Nailed it with the feeling. I love the early age of techno :D

Etobio responds:

Cheers! I'm going to go off on a limb and say you listened to B0UNC3?

Trillionz (Original Mix) Trillionz (Original Mix)

Okay so this is loud AF. And at most that's a good thing, except when it clouds up the story. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. It's just too much up in my face. with more experience comes the knack for making crisp mixes. I like this, just.... too cloudy.

Khris responds:

thanks, i'll take this and try to use it to my benefit.

Clockwork Clockwork

That was.... :D . giving you four stars for the amazing 3 min and 4 sec you gave me. Minus one star for some EQing in some places. Like the bass rises and the lack of "sparkle" high parts. Good song :) .

~Revision~ (Carbondyoxide) ~Revision~ (Carbondyoxide)

Umm.... is there suppose to be a kick in here somewhere?... Or was it just intentional.... idk. for now it'll be a 3 STARS. Hmm.... :( no amazin sidechained kick... :(

Evilgrapez responds:

Hm, yeah, you're right - it does need a kick. I never thought of that while making it. But I AM considering doing a version two sometime. If I do, I'll be sure to include a kick AND let you know. But thanks for the feedback! :D

EDIT: I did a V2. And it has a kick! http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/653103

TRVPL00P TRVPL00P

With different instruments this would sound great! :D And this loop I could get down to it for a while :b . You deserve these 4 STARS.

I'm not clipping, you're clipping. I'm not clipping, you're clipping.

DUDE.... YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Pilot Pilot

THIS...... Good job. No REALLY, this is good stuff going on here.
Just thought that there could've been a "beatdown" section after the break, then make the second drop bigger.... You deserve the 4.5 STARS. :) Looking forward to more.

-Aquatic Angel- -Aquatic Angel-

It's.... okay...
Here's the thing. It sounds good, no, amazing..... It's just that there didn't sound like there was any structure. It all felt random, like there were just samples of potential songs mashed together...

Aquaninja360 responds:

I was more experimenting with sounds so yeah.

TRAPtivity TRAPtivity

More breaks please. And that bass is overpowering. The essence of Trap is trusting in your kick to be dominate, with the bassline being supportive. The "plucks" need variation, like.... give them their own style that leads the team....
It's good... a good that can be better.... ... loved those snares though. :)

Severus Slum Severus Slum

Sounds like you knew what you were doing. Kudos for keeping it interesting. This is something different, that I like. You sir deserve a 5.... Dat 707 :b